God is seeking true worshippers. He always responds to worship (Isa 61:1-11)
• God gives us His oil of joy for mourning (Hab 3:17; Neh 8:10; Isa 35:10; Ps 16:11)
• He clothes us with a garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness. When your soul is cast down, and you're overcome by despair and frustration, worship Him. He will elevate your heavy spirit to new heights of joy. (2 Chron 5:13 ; 1 Pet 2:9)
• God shows up (Righteous Manifestation) - Our priority is to glorify Him; seek the Healer through worship.
• The Father restores and rebuilds.
• He blesses us abundantly; the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the righteous.
• Jesus is reflected in your life.
Ps 75:1 "We thank you, God, we thank you - Your name is our favorite word; Your mighty works are all we talk about. "